- [firstname].[lastname] at iste.uni-stuttgart.de
Institut für Softwaretechnologie
I am a PhD student at University of Stuttgart, advised by Prof. Dr. Michael Pradel. I am interested in applications of machine learning in the area of software engineering. During my Master's I worked on distributed algorithms in the shared-memory model.
Education and Experiences
- PhD student at Universität Stuttgart
- Since October 2020
- Researcher at ETH Zurich
- October 2018 – December 2019
- Data Science Intern at Cafe Bazaar (Divar.ir)
- August 2018 – October 2018
- Master's of Computer Science
- University of Calgary, Canada
September 2014 – July 2018
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering
- University of Tehran, Iran
August 2010 – June 2014
No Strings Attached: An Empirical Study of String-related Software Bugs. 2020.
Aryaz Eghbali, Michael Pradel.
The 35th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2020).
[paper] [data and scripts]
12 Angry Miners. 2019.
Aryaz Eghbali, Roger Wattenhofer.
The 3rd International Workshop on Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology (CBT 2019).
An Almost Tight RMR Lower Bound for Abortable Test-And-Set. 2018.
Aryaz Eghbali, Philipp Woelfel.
The 32nd International Symposium on Distributed Computing (DISC 2018).