Mornewegstraße 32, room 4.3.04
Telephone number: +49-6151-1622392
- October 2014 - Present Ph.D. Student at TU Darmstadt, Germany
- 2014 Masters in Security and Privacy, EIT ICT Labs Masterschool, with a double degree:
- 2011 Bachelor in Automation and Computer Science, Universitatea Politehnica din Timișoara, Romania
(paper, presentation, reviewed by Bleeping Computer, Naked Security and TU Darmstadt website)
- 2018, NDSS 2018, Synode: Understanding and Automatically Preventing Injection Attacks on Node.js, Cristian-Alexandru Staicu, Michael Pradel, Ben Livshits
(paper, presentation, video, reviewed by The Morning Paper)
- 2017, ASE 2017, Saying ‘Hi!’ Is Not Enough: Mining Inputs for Effective Test Generation, Luca Della Toffola, Cristian-Alexandru Staicu, Michael Pradel
- 2016, SSBSE 2016, Search Based Clustering for Protecting Software with Diversified Updates, Mariano Ceccato, Paolo Falcarin, Alessandro Cabutto, Yosief Weldezghi Frezghi, Cristian-Alexandru Staicu
- 2016, ICSE 2016, Nomen Est Omen: Exploring and Exploiting Similarities between Argument and Parameter Names, Hui Liu, Qiurong Liu, Cristian-Alexandru Staicu, Michael Pradel, Yue Luo.
- 2015, PLDI Student Research Competition, An Empirical Study of Implicit Information Flow.
- 2014, Master Thesis, Evaluation of HIMMO with Long Identifiers, an Extension of the HIMMO Key Establishment Scheme. I carried out the main part of the work during an internship at Philips Research Eindhoven, being supervised by Oscar García Morchon and Andreas Peter.
- 2007, Bachelor Thesis, SherlockJ - Unealta de Depanarea Statistic a Programelor Java (in Romanian), supervised by Prof. Marius Minea.
Last updated 17 April, 2018